Gabrielle L. Tastet
Gabrielle L. Tastet Poems
- First Love's Heartbreak I never thought you could mean this ...
- Not Again Not this again, The familiar sensation of pain ...
- Death Death is a one way ticket to your destination Death ...
- Them Went for a jog just the other day, Had to clear my ...
- The Tree A tree grows, From my hopes, My dreams, My ...
- Missing Your Everything The separation between us Splices ...
- Questioning You Walked into class, And you weren’t ...
My poems are written from the heart, therefore, while they are here to share, approval is not the goal. The goal is just to stay true to herself and her style of writing, Even if I am the only one to see the beauty of it. I wish I could dedicate the works as a whole however, they are just not suited for that. That all being said, I still hope you will enjoy them. I am open to questions and suggestions if you so much as wish to lend them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabrielle L. Tastet
First Love's Heartbreak
I never thought you could mean this much to me
Enough to rip me apart inside out
You just forget the things you said. I said.
I meant them.
The gaze of lust you had, I misconstrued for love.
“Forgive me? ” You say.
Don’t be sorry, your feelings are involuntary as are mine.
For so long I thought there was a chance.
Then with my admittance, the possibility died.
Still alive in my heart,
Set fire to the rest of my body.
I shot up in flames.
I died that day.
Then you send me a message,...