Galeigh Parkin Poems
- Rosie O'Grady There was an old lady named Rosie O'Grady Who ...
- Honk Honk What the hell ya honkin at? Are you tryin to wake...
- Happy Gnu Year 'Goodbye 2004' I hope we don't get ...
- Just Like That Daddy took his fishing pole Then sat down by ...
- Something To Go Ape Over I've got a staggering ...
- Red White And Blue Wrapped in a blue flannel blanket Lay a ...
- Notice To All Customers I was surprised to see a window ...
I feel 'Destiny' has designed our journey. Nature, is a constant. We are not. As with seasons, 'Life changes occur' I have learned to accept natures creative, and destructive forces. Having the capability of either stimulating, or retarding the human appetites.In any case, 'consume the written presentations' and digest, the characteristics of our universe. There are many covert plans for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Galeigh Parkin
There was an old lady named Rosie O'Grady
Who would strip, for a dollar or two
When she unzipped her gown
Her pants fell down
(She looked like a man I once knew)
Her legs were all hairy - (jeez she was scary)
Her calves, bulged out like balloons
An ugly old thing (who by the way, couldn't sing)
And her rear - looked like two harvest moons
But damn she made money
All the men called her honey
As she stuffed dollar bills in her bosom
Her breast, stood at attention (at this, I must mention)
If the sponge wasn't taped, she would loose em