'Gboyega Towobola Poems
- Still Pressing On I dream of a colourful future, And I see ...
- The Trail Of Light The windows open, He enters the dark ...
- Trip Of Crave He pedalled softly to be careful, He laid low...
- When… Eyes leak, Heart bleeds, And conscience ache, ...
- Very Present Help When I stumbled, Over rough edges, And ...
- Good Suffer I churn out good to offer, Only to get a return...
- I Accept I have sought your face, And you came in your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about 'Gboyega Towobola
Still Pressing On
I dream of a colourful future,
And I see a bright tomorrow,
I look for paths to greatness,
And I have thoughts rushing in,
I pen down ideas,
And strategies take shape,
I move to execute plans,
and resources become scarce,
I search for means,
And evil presents options,
I embrace the option of integrity,
And wait to grab the right opportunity,
I am still pressing for the mark,
And I am sure of making the prize.
…keep on the good works