Geeti Sudha Poems
- I Am All Alone. How harsh it will be for someone to be all ...
- My Loving Mother My Mother the one who suffered a lot just ...
- Broken Promises. You had promised you would never leave me ...
- Never Too Late The purpose for which my parents took all the...
- Its Just You My life is you, my love is you I am not fake, ...
- Enough Of Being Silent, Time T...
- Father The man whom I love the most The man whom I trust ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am All Alone.
How harsh it will be for someone
to be all alone
surrounded by emptiness
in the lap of cruel loneliness
None to share a cup of tea
none with whom I can laugh
none to cry for me
none to get scolding on my behalf.
My condition is somewhat like that
sitting in a dark room I cry
but none to wipe my tear
this loneliness is very hard to bear.
I close my eyes
and gather the old memories,
my days with grandpa
and my grandma's stories.
I console my soul, my heart
no need to cry, no need to sob
no need to ask for help
I believe I...