Ghina Albiek Poems
- Ending This Love There was a sparkling in my eyes when i met ...
- Poetry Back In My Soul I see your face in every face I feel ...
- A Message From My Heart i miss you like hell though hell ...
- Goodbyes hate goodbyes, but they say everything has an ...
- My Loud Silence can hear the footsteps of ants but can't ...
- Learning Love It started out with liking you, Then loving ...
- A Soul That Loves You For the first time I feel That the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ending This Love
There was a sparkling in my eyes when i met you
But now all i can see is the color blue
I'm sitting here missing something true
Missing someone i once knew
I saw something high
And thought it was the sky
But when i said goodbye
Discovered this everlasting blue is a lie
Just the way i believe seasons are four
I do believe it's you whom i adore
And parting from you is what i abhor
O love is the only thing we can't ignore
I'm in love yes i can see
But your love seems like a sea
Let's not sit down and drink some tea
Let's go search for the ...