GORDON BUTCHERS Poems
- Love Love is out there Love is for real, Love is a cure ...
- A Prelude To A Storm The air was still Humid and warm, ...
- The Wise Old Owl The wise old owl sits in the tree ...
- Beautiful World Beautiful world Of blue white and green, ...
- A Tale Of Autumn Swallows begin their long journey south To ...
- The Ravens Of Ecclesbourne The dark shadow of a large ...
- Dolphins Dolphins souring gracefully on the ocean waves, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GORDON BUTCHERS
Love is out there
Love is for real,
Love is a cure for hate
And any anger we feel.
Don't believe that true love is a myth
If it has never come your way,
If love is what your heart desires
It will surely come to you one day.
Just to hold someone close
And know that they care,
Knowing that their love is true and lasting
And that it will be with you everywhere.
Love is the light
That lights our darkest days,
Love will last forever
And be there always.