Gordon David Poems
- All We Want Is Peace (Please) Peace, Peace, Please, Please,...
- 12 Lines For every When? There is a Why? For every push, ...
- A Full Stop. I’ve lost a full stop, And I need it for the ...
- Trust What is trust? Who can we trust? Can we trust our ...
- I Feel So Tired I feel so tired, I just want to go to bed I ...
- 4 Score & 10 Please come and sit over here My life’s run ...
- A Life At An End (The End Of D... Hello again my thoughtful...
I am a man, that's a good start, and I am a married man with 2 children, one of each (that's a boy and a girl) ages 17(Boy) & 12 (Girl, although she's going on 21) I have been married and lived in Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, Scotland for over 20 years. I can't work anymore, due to illness and disability, so I have lots of time on my hands, which is why I tried my hand at poetry, simple stuff, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All We Want Is Peace (Please)
Peace, Peace, Please,
Please, Peace, Please,
There’s something we should do
That’s not been done
Something we can win
That’s not been won
Something we can SHOUT OUT
To end all their brutal war games
We Want Peace
Case for war was fake,
Don’t let it fade
More lives can be saved
Got to be brave
Something we can shout out,
We want peace, and we want it right now
Talking is Free
All we want is Peace
All we need is Peace
All we ask is Peace, Please
Peace is all we want
All we crave is Peace
All we miss is ...