Hannah Cooper Poems
- Losing Grip my emotions i can't control, jealousy, anger ...
- Untold Feelings Hiding in the shadows i bet you do not ...
- You Do Not Need Me Struggling with life Turning to my ...
- Give Up Fighting to live fighting for choice fighting for ...
- Suicide S is for silence, which i need in my head U is for ...
- You Will Never Be Forgot Once a year i always write to you, ...
- Truths I'm unable to express my thoughts I can't even seem ...
Hannah,16, from the UK
Writing is one of my ways of dealing with this disaster we call life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Cooper
my emotions i can't control,
jealousy, anger but mostly pain.
I can't understand how or why
i ended up this way.
She haunts me day and night,
I cannot move, i cannot fight.
im stuck, trapped in my head,
honestly i'd rather be dead.
You try your best to help,
but words are left unspoken.
im really sorry that you can't,
im unfixable and broken.
Im holding on, but im losing grip
How long will it be before i slip?