Hannah Roberts Poems
- Everything To Me what would i do without you you've helped ...
- Not Today what's up with this depression thing what makes me...
- Blade i rub the blade across my wrist my hand is clenched up...
- Through With You Through with you Life used to be so ...
- Old Times This Poem is dedicated to my Dad. Old Times
- Stay Did you notice that I was afraid that i would run out ...
- I Thought You Were The One I thought you were the one for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Roberts
Did you notice that I was afraid
that i would run out of words to say
2 more hours till today burns away
yet i still can't think of a way for you to stay
and i'll have to start all over again
maybe one day
we'll have our say
but as for now
so long today