Harlequin Rose Poems
- Passion's Apple The art was in the way she moved in the ...
- Dream Coffee The taste lay on my lips like a song and leaves...
- It's Okay Baby...Allow Me sleeping... on your back as ...
- Sex & Coffee It was the way she felt when she first saw ...
- Ecstasy In Berlin,1926 Mistress... we meet again on the ...
- The Black Dahlia No one would have believed her wound was ...
- I Write America (Revision) I write America in order to form ...
..there is no refuge from confession but suicide; and suicide is confession.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
was in the way she moved
in the logic of all my dreams
see, I would like to make her my secret
but such silence would betray me
a reflective pause
skillfully woven into the fabric
of our conversation
that catches the ear by surprise
a passionate contemplation
cool and sweet
from the body of the virgin
an elusive butterfly