Harlequin Rose Poems
- It's Okay Baby...Allow Me sleeping... on your back as ...
- Sex & Coffee It was the way she felt when she first saw ...
- Ecstasy In Berlin,1926 Mistress... we meet again on the ...
- The Black Dahlia No one would have believed her wound was ...
- I Write America (Revision) I write America in order to form ...
- Before The Last Supper The moment left my fingertips ...
- Dream Coffee The taste lay on my lips like a song and leaves...
..there is no refuge from confession but suicide; and suicide is confession.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's Okay Baby...Allow Me
on your back as always
your shirt is pulled up so that i can see
the mole just to the right
of your navel
and all the fine blonde hairs
that cover your torso
lips slightly parted
not a care in the world
if there was ever a time
when i was more in love with you
than i am now
i cannot recall it
it is the unrequitted nature of it
that makes it so potent
i could love you into legend
and you would never know the difference
i call you my friend
i've never meant it
i keep you close
because if i ...