Harrison Williams Poems
- Suicide Note I'm a man treated like a boy I have no life and...
- Goodnight Do as I say, the sandman said, Say sweet dreams ...
- For Her You are the definition of beauty, Aphrodite ...
- An Insomniacs Night Still awake and waiting to crash, Gotta...
- The Rant If you look closely you can see the methods to my ...
- Misery's Company This woman knocks on my door She goes, 'Can...
- A Questioning Love Poem You bicker and you fight in every ...
In high school I was the quiet kid that not many people noticed in the back of the classroom and in life that's where I like to be. I don't like to be in the spotlight performing, I would be more content in the audience watching.
I've had a lot of loss in my life (family, pets, friends) . I love dogs and I prefer them over people. (I'm not a people person) . The things I write don't happen in... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harrison Williams
I'm a man treated like a boy
I have no life and no love
I am filled with no joy
I've received no help from above
I have always been a gentleman
In this world only douches are aloud
And because I can never be that man
There's no point of being around
So to who it may concern
It's you that should be blamed
And I hope you all learn
That life is not a game
Now that you've listened to what I said
I shall now join the dead