Hayley Baker Poems
- Shhhhh! i want to tell you more than anything that i ...
- You Hold The Key ever since that first hello & goodbye i ...
- Colours life is full of colours colours describe people ...
- Secrets Secrets everyone has them secrets come not from your...
- Invisible i walk the halls staring into space thinking of ...
- So I Love You i love you i love every little thing about ...
- I Hate You Now you ripped me into peices i thought you were...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hayley Baker
I Hate You Now
you ripped me into peices i thought
you were my angel
but i geuss i was rong
my heart is torn but your not going to get
me down nothing can break this
bridge im holding
if my heart rips in 2 it will hurt
but your not going to get me down
i hate what you have become
so i hope you grow old and die in shame for what u have done to me.
i shall stand as high as i can on the balls of my feet
and hold this bridge untill you die
my heart has holes and so does my clothes
but your never going to get me down
look at your self do you need a mirror