Hayley Foster Poems
- Stay Beautiful Stay Beautiful Even if we don’t stay friends...
- Angels Among Us there are things in life that will make you...
- A Butterfly's Wings Teardrops fell from Shelley’s face, as ...
- Faded Memories Faded memories are the worst Never knowing ...
- A Million Times I have seen you a million times And every ...
- Mirror Me When I stare into the mirror, What is it I see? ...
- I Only Wanted You A thousand words couldn't bring you back, ...
hi my name is hayley nicole foster born march 5th friday 2: 04 a.m. at akron city hospital i love skinny jeans skate shoes skateboards make-up tight fitting shirts jewrlry and hot topic and not to mention that i'm bisexual so i like girls too i'm 5 foot 2 and i have blue eyes that change colors dirty dishwater blonde hair my eyes change from the color blue for when i'm really happy green when i'm ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Even if we don’t stay friends
Even if we fall apart
Because you’re going to be someone in life
For me or if not for me
For yourself or for the people you love
Just Stay Beautiful
Because someday you’re going to find the one
You really truly love and she’ll be telling you
To Stay Beautiful too
Because you’re an amazing person and
That’ll never change and
Because you’re one and in a million and
Just to ...