Zac Plague Poems
- Listen To The Sunset Listen to the sunset Can you hear it's ...
- Falling For You On a summer's day long, long ago I fell in ...
- Flying With You I close my eyes and I smile Knowing you will...
- A Few Colours When the soft morning light is breaking And ...
- In My Dreams Last night, you were in my dreams. We were on ...
- In The Days Before I Loved You In the days before I loved you...
- Omnia Vincit Amor Before I met you, life seemed to stand ...
I honestly don't know what to put here.
I'm 16 and I've been writing poetry for about 3 years. Most of you probably know my uncle, Pirate Love. Seriously, he's my uncle, and he's very good. Check him out.
What got me interested in writing poetry was the power and inspiration of love. It's vexation is a very powerful one and it's by far MY greatest inspiration. (And also, my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Listen To The Sunset
Listen to the sunset
Can you hear it's quiet sigh?
Listen the sun is falling
Watch it toning down the sky
Soon darkness shall surround me
Though twinkling stars will dare shine through
While you are far away from me
They'll frown a humble hue.
And as the sunset spreads its colours
Horizons of gold and red
I lie here all too much alone
In this great vast, chilling bed.
For my world has stopped revolving
Until you return, time's standing still
And the cold has settled round me
With its stinging breathless chill.
But my love for you...