Hibo Abdirahman Poems
- 'Love' I reset my mind and body Promising myself never to be...
- With You Drip drip i could hear the sound of the rain Boom ...
- Woman Did you ever imagine what is was like to be a woman? ...
- Matter It doesn't matter who made you cry All that matters ...
- A Creation I am a creation A bud of lessons Learned the ...
- Same The same story is not going to happen again The same ...
- I Wish Life is nothing if you're not smiling I feel like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hibo Abdirahman
Life is nothing if you're not smiling
I feel like writing about so many things
With the urge burning deep down inside me
So strong like the bond between a mother
And her first born baby
I sit sometimes imaging in my head
How beautiful can the rising of the sun be
With its yellow sparks that glows like gold
You see i look to my left side all
I see is husbands beating up their wives
When she complains
They say be patient we all went through it
So i wonder sometimes when will
Culture be based on humanity
I see mothers forcing their ...