Holly M. Doyon
Holly M. Doyon Poems
- Forever I Am Alone Over time I look around To see new faces ...
- Grey Skies Looking at grey skies As darkness filled her blue...
- Heartbreak As I sit here and weep You sit there and not ...
- R.I.P As you read my dreadful life story It caused you so ...
- Sway Please don't watch my chest heave As this last breath ...
- Hope She would always hope You would come to her She would ...
- My Love For You My love for you is forever Love you I ...
As you can see my name is Holly.
To me poetry is more then a little poem you read, poetry to me accually has a meaning, well mine does. Yes, it is true I am 13 years old, but that does not mean my poetry is bad. This year (2012) I fell in love with poetry when I had to make a poetry portfolio in my language arts class. I find myself lost in deep thought as I create these poems. My poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Forever I Am Alone
Over time I look around
To see new faces
Knowing I'm not home
I walk down this lonely hall
As the strange faces look at me in awe
Farther I go
Away from the living
Creating my strife
As I leave my social life
Alone is what I want
So I keep walking
Down this black road
And into the darkness
And into the cold
Now realizing I am alone