Scotty Dogg Poems
- Makin' A Sandwich frowning a frown- i notice my beer ...
- Cubs Vs Cardinals Through a concrete gate opening the green ...
- Down And Out In Bloomington I walk the streets ...
- The Bad Poem We'll lash you up foul poem, And bind you in ...
- Day Dreaming At Work On a snowy canvas, I splashed her down ...
- He's Left The Building White sparkle shades grinning your ...
- Iron Chef Wanna Be Iron Chef Wanna ...
Hello there. Please read all of my poems and give me nice reviews and 10's. I really don't have a lot of time, so I won't be reading any of yours though. My suggestion is take this review with you... 'Nice Write'. Take this review with you and write it onto your poem page and sign my name to it. This should take care of most of you. Goodbye now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Makin' A Sandwich
frowning a frown- i notice
my beer gut-
gotta decide which to do first:
white vinegar smelly onion,
plump pulpy Toe- mater. or
“you’re vine ripened, YO! ”
i grab you and scream:
“Still got yer’ stem,
doncha? ” i squeeze the ball
hard. I see seeds. squirtin
right then, i put my fist through