ifedayo oshin Poems
- Will Change Change? 1. What will happen to change? Will ...
- I Have Always Known I have always known That you are ...
- A Cue From Ancients Of Days Look up to the sky take a look ...
- Proudly Naked In the dark Beyond the reach of light When ...
- The Eloquence Of Silence We speak too much of so little Like...
- A Poet's Bedside Note This is not a suicide note yet not ...
- Not A Suicide Note NOT A SUICIDE NOTE This is not a suicide...
I am man who believe in life and living it well.So, i live and help live.
I am not of the school of conventional style of writing, i write my poems and other works as they come to me; as i get inspired by what i see hear and feel.
I write on all issues that affect humanity, i like poems that are motivational and as well inspirational, sometimes i do write philosophically. i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Will Change Change?
What will happen to change?
Will change change as all things?
Or will it develop immunity
And embrace hypocrisy?
Will change resist change
And go against its doctrinaire?
Why, will change change not
Should nothing be permanent, even change?
Since change is also a thing.
Our world changes daily by seconds
Our lives in the roller-coaster of time
The noon gives way to the moon
The dawn turns dusk
At intersections of these:
One enters, another exits
One moans, another mourns
One rejoices, one regrets
In the spate and space of...