Insignia Rose Poems
- Falling Sound Each day I feel so hollow, by myself, lost ...
- End Of The World A deathly place where no sounds ...
- Prelude: Ode To End A prelude of madness. An overture of ...
- Anopisthograph An incendiary revitalization of an ...
- Cut This knife, has seen such strife; Such sorrow and ...
- Noise Breathe softly, My crimson dear, Don't let these ...
- Place Of Wonders... Ah, an effervescent tune! Of a ...
https: //www.facebook.com/vendettacloud more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Insignia Rose
Place Of Wonders...
Ah, an effervescent tune!
Of a melody,
lost and, gone so soon.
It seems to be coming from over there.
Yet it seems,
to be nowhere.
It coos like a dove,
on a moonlight sonata night;
But harsh like a chalkboard,
being scraped by a light;
I wander down the road of daybright roses,
Their red light guiding,
by roads that resemble hoses;
Are those horses?
They are chained,
So brutally though.
Is that a clock?
My time is whittling...