Isaac Helms Poems
- All These Questions End With W... All these questions end with...
- Dreams Of You Dreams of you fade away Tell you why but I ...
- Hope On Hopeless Love I would have walked the extra ...
- Hollow All alone in these hollow walls Lost your way as ...
- A Kiss Pulse begins to race Always remember your face Hair ...
- Is This My Fate Is this my fate? A life full of hate All ...
- Evil And Good Evil that worksin a misterious way Good that ...
I am 18 yrs. old 5'7' 145lbs medium complected hazel eyes
brown hair. I like to rebel against everything. music and
poetry is the two things i am mainly involved with A poet
and leadsinger is what i like doing. i was born in WV. I like to PARTY... and do this hard. no matter who is there or how many... I also like hanging out my friends and my family(atleast some) .i am recently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isaac Helms
All These Questions End With Why
All these questions end with why
How much longer do I have to wait to die?
Asked yourself why didn’t you cry
Last thing I want to say is goodbye
Think of nothing else but you
Many others come but they will not do
Disguise myself to join your crew
An easy life comes to a few
Should I cut myself with this knife?
Should I take my own life?
Leave this land of dismay
No one to hear what I pray
Watch my sanity drift away
More of me dies today
A heart dies with every pound
Want to lie six feet under ground
A person that can’t be ...