Isabelle Cote Poems
- Horrible Perfection With you i feel things I have never felt...
- This Silence Is Sweet The silence is sweet yet it's killing ...
- Electricity Before i begin let me warn u that I did not get ...
- Devoted Before you read; I know this obviously isn't poetry ...
- It Was All In His Eyes Have you ever fallen into someones ...
- Open Can you tell me why you do these things? Can you ...
- Ivy Dew drops on silky green leaves interwining wrapping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This Silence Is Sweet
The silence is sweet
yet it's killing me
see from my side
THEN you could see
how i try to impress you
even thought i know you like me
for who i am
it feels though, like impossibility
can this all really be happening?
it feels my wishes have come true
my wish, for everything in this world
surrounding me and you
i close my eyes, to picture your face
and i wonder how it would be
if, you didn't stay alive for her
but your whole being was lived for me
that you would close yours eyes
through on, you'd only see.........i