isaiah darling Poems
- Company i want you to know- i have been spending the nights...
- Protection my love is like a bird when she is hurt, it is ...
- Strangers we're friends in the morning but at night we don't...
- Stop Inviting Me because i'll have to be high for ...
- Stop Talking To Me my skin has been closed for so long it ...
- K.C. stretch them until they don’t make sense, and cry for ...
- 2am a voice like motor oil, onyx with a pretty rainbow ...
a tiny me made of 1s and 0s, drifting through cyberspace more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about isaiah darling
i want you to know-
i have been spending the nights awake again,
and there is a train
that travels across
the tracks by my house,
and at 3 or 4 every morning
sending its signal out into the night
as it makes its lonely journey
to wherever it is headed,
unaware that though the others
in its wake
sleep through its desperate calls-
i'm awake too,
and each night
when i hear that whistle-
i can feel you here with me.