Ishrat khan Poems
- Beloved And The Betrayed Sinking to a very deep.... so far ...
- The Lusty Love That smile on your face your killing ...
- An Appraised Women Covered like a shell She never expose her...
- Like A Paradise In My Heart Cloud found its way; flowers ...
- The Sweet Revenge I realized certain things My ...
- Dark Side I saw the sun rising Now i see the darkness ...
- Apocalypse With the celebration of immorality, This is the ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Being silent is being human''Quote
''World is living in the ashes of one drop''Quote
''Don't live for this world; live for hereafter''Quote
''Do not unveil otherwise it will not remain as MYSTERY''QUOTE
''Being religious is more important than being modern''Quote
Comments about Ishrat khan
Beloved And The Betrayed
Sinking to a very deep....
so far from the sweet memories
Heart redeems no weep
And mind redeems no worries.!
to seek the path of relief...
where I find no cursing stone
And no grief! ! !
The eagerness still awaits....
for the day of heaven to come
Discarding all my hates;
that belonging to some..
Millions of tears
rained with many reason,
Throughout all the years.;
throughtout all the seasons
There is a feeling of loneliness
and feeling of astrayed,
No pursuit of happiness...
coz, Im beloved and ...