Ivana Suazo Poems
- Little Ugly Girl A thousand eyes look one way They look at...
- Hand In The Fire You put your hand in the fire, now your ...
- Your Not Alone My friend why cry? Don't you see that you ...
- Can'T Hate You Love you gave me so much pain you did enough...
- Truth Hurts I walk the Streets to seek the ones I love ...
- Shining Star A Shining Star came down to me Brought me ...
- Shining Star Ii Shining Star the light of my life your that...
I write what i see, hear, taste, feel
its all from my heart, it ain't the best but i try more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivana Suazo
Little Ugly Girl
A thousand eyes look one way
They look at the ugly girl who's
Trying to stay in pace
Quietly sitting in place
Wearing dirty clothes and runny makeup
Holding her mothers necklace
The only piece of treasure she had left
She's holding her tears back
Bites her lips and listens to the sounds of her iPod
Thinks back to the past times
Where she once took part of the social life
She gave up all her dreams ever since high school
her hopes were left at the door for the next person
This girl is tired of her ...