Ivory Strife Poems
- Hate You I do not hate you, I just hate the things you do. ...
- Spring Fling After months of waiting, spring has come at ...
- Angel Of Healing With healing hands of light, ...
- Under A Blue Sky (Nursery Rhym... Under a blue sky... Eleven ...
- Darkness And Light When dark and light collide, ...
- The Worst Day Of My Life My heart has now shattered, I ...
- I Told You So Memories race through, the back of my mind, ...
I have been writing short stories since 5th grade and I have been writing poetry since 7th grade. I discovered I had a passion for it and haven't really stopped. However recently I haven't been able to write as much as I used to or as much as I like.
I do occassionally take request. Like for example you want me to write a poem over a specific topic such as a romantic poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''You see, that's the difference between you and I, that's your problem. You don't look inside a person, you look at them. And yes, there is a big difference.'''I said this to my boyfriend, but it didn't phase him at all.
Comments about Ivory Strife
I do not hate you,
I just hate the things you do.
I hate the way you say my name,
I hate the way you give me all the blame.
I hate how you lie straight to my face,
I hate how impossible you are to replace.
I hate that you never even try,
I hate how you never cry.
I hate how you never show emotion,
I hate that your eyes look just like the ocean.
I hate how you left,
I hate how when it cane to my heart, you committed theft.
I hate how you never bothered to say goodbye,
I hate how you never answered why.
But mostly, ...