Izzy A Tripper
Izzy A Tripper Poems
- Rainy Day Riddle The Rainy Day Riddle How many raindrops ...
- Have You Ever? Have you ever been traveling In the country ...
- For A Flower I would sleep with rattlesnakes, And I would ...
- How'D You Do That? There's something I want you to tell me, ...
- Kisses Kisses abound all around Let's start with the kiss at...
- You Are Art To Me You are art to me Unfolding in time I see...
I was born in the back of a psychedelic bus during the summer of love in San Francisco at the corner of Haight and Ashbury while the Grateful Dead played just outside. You can't get anymore hippy than that. Hence, my name, Izzy A Tripper - double Entendre. Clever hippy parents. I'm still having flashbacks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Izzy A Tripper
Rainy Day Riddle
The Rainy Day Riddle
How many raindrops up in the sky
Does it take to say that it's raining?
Can it be just one? Or must there be more,
And by knowing, just what are we gaining?
The answer to this you will soon know,
And I hope that it gets you to thinking,
Cuz thinking will help your brain to grow,
And if it's not growing, it's shrinking.
If the droplets are far too many to count,
You can say that it's raining a lot,
But if you count one dropp all alone,
Then it's raining in just that one spot!
Now picture a downpour so ...