Jabulani Mzinyathi Poems
- Discordant Voice when you sing the sweet melodies mine will ...
- The Village the village torn apart incessant quarrels ...
- Cryptic Poetry there is a poet embedded in every ...
- Thoughts thought we were in it together thought we were our ...
- Redemption Songs hear the beautiful tapestry woven from the ...
- Dreams bereft of dreams dreams bashed by truncheons dreams ...
- Advice For Sages in the trenches together yesterday burying ...
poet, teacher, ex magistrate, human resources practitioner, legal practitioner, writer in general more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Jabulani Mzinyathi
when you sing the sweet melodies
mine will be the discordant voice
hold you by the scruff of the neck
repeatedly shaking the conscience
the conscience you now trample
under the jackboot of your gullibility
drenched by the water cannons of fear
see the rising storms of poverty
desperation walking along the streets
hunger thunder rumbling in the bellies
the mountains of hopelessness rising
lives decimated by scythes of diseases
hoping that the sun will shine once more
that there will be reverberations of laughter