Jacqueline Dougherty Poems
- Memory Of You You are but a memory to my dear heart that ...
- So Negative Always worrying about others and not ...
- One Day Such cruelty is faced day by day and though I face ...
- Difficult To Rebuild Is it safe to say that what we once know...
- She Cries Alone, she sits in the dark with her heart in her ...
- Do It Yourself Day in and day out I work hard to keep you ...
- Understand Sometimes we just don't understand that maybe ...
I'm an Army brat so I've moved everywhere (just about) .Born in Stony Brook New York and I now reside in Upstate New York and I am a senior in high school (yay!)
Passions: Poetry, music, books, plays, dance, crafts, violin, tennis, movies, writing, animals, learning. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacqueline Dougherty
Memory Of You
You are but a memory to my dear heart
that dwindles as each day passes me by.
My heart yearns for you, but you're not there,
only your memory is, and that hurts even more.
The tears are all too real and they follow the pain
my heart feels when it misses you so.
Memory upon memory floods the gates
and soon I begin to drown in them.
Each better than the last but all so sweet and real.
The memory is real but its fading too fast
its uncontrolable, and its evaporating
like dew drops in the sun.
I try to gather them...