Jade Hymora Poems
- Unhealthy Relationship You are the one I treasure Yet the ...
- I Need Inspiration I need inspiration like rolling hills and ...
- Baby Your Love Is The Sweetest... Baby your love is the ...
- Anger Anger takes a hold of me and makes me what I’m not It ...
- Wasteland Of A Heart Here you see the wasteland of my ...
- My Dark Angel Pt Iv I can deny you no longer My skin cries ...
- Notches Lovingly he whispers Sweet nothings in your ...
Hi...I'm not dead yet so there's no use in writing this yet. But I promise that when I die I will have the most interesting story for you to write about.I might even write an autobiography just for kicks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jade Hymora
You are the one I treasure
Yet the one who hurts me most
I guess it's the wasy this cold world works
You're the one who saw some good in me
Where others just saw what they hate
When I dissapoint you I'm hurt
When you criticize me I take it
When you won't look at me I cry
When you're hurt I feel it too
At night I cry out for relief
I know this relationship isn't healthy
I know its destroying me yet I stay
I know you're no good for me
But I've grown to need you so much
I ignore the harsh words you speak
Though inside it kills me