JAE CENTORINO Poems
- My Heart Will Mend My heart will mend It’s only a minor set ...
- New Beginnings The clouds have lifted I’ve seen some sort of...
- Midnight Whispers Midnight Whispers can you hear me? I ...
- My Boy Hammers and nails Mud-pies and snails; Dirt and ...
- Whateva... Whateva is anything anything at tha moment No ...
- I Can'T I can’t make you love me I can’t change the way you ...
- Life's Lessons Life’s lessons are hard to endure Lessons ...
Just lil ole me writing under a tree. Looking up at the clouds that make me feel free. I give a crooked smile all the while looking over at my kids and I give a wink. Reassuring them I'm their protector. I come from a place where I have to lock my doors watch our backs and pray for no more. The kids are killing eachother in my streets, the parents don't know any better because... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JAE CENTORINO
My Heart Will Mend
My heart will mend
It’s only a minor set back
I have to look ahead
And make sure I stay on track.
It’s not about him anymore
I have to see this through.
Only concentrating on me
and my Rug-Rats it's hard
only because it’s new.
I feel real good I’d like to thank you
for giving me the chance to experience hell.
Not many people not even a few have the courage
to stand/speak and then to tell about theirs.
The pain and sadness that must return
each and every time you make yourself known
I’m here and your not out of sight
out of mind is ...