Jake Andrews Poems
- Beautiful Anonymity Isnt it funny how you can tell By the ...
- Wandering The Desert As A Blin... I was Blind before you ...
- My Book Im writing this book one chapter at a time I dont ...
- My Selfish Heart My heart beats for its own sake Listen and...
- When I... When i saw you and you didnt know me I had a ...
- Castles By The Sea I built my life around me It treated me ...
- Endless Winter Night Wandering through a winter ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jake Andrews
Isnt it funny how you can tell
By the volume of posts my lifes in hell?
I post in a forum and you can all see
How I was feeling dead or in glee
A face I will never know
A false representaion I don’t want you to show
For the words you speak tell me who you are
Into you soul and maybe too far
I would never show anyone else
The pain in my life, just feel like being someone else
The shirt you wear, the house you live in, doesn’t matter to me
I don’t know you, yet I do and you know me