Jake Gassiot Poems
- Trust Trust, earned or lost Do you have it from the ...
- For You, I Will Give me but one to write upon And I will ...
- Annoying I know I am Why should I have friends Why should I...
- Sitting In The Dark I am sitting here in the dark I am ...
- -ation Hatred The creation of my frustration Sadness
- Decision I’ve been sitting here For hours on end Thinking,...
- School My poetic side At full force Suicidal ...
I started writing poetry just recently. I used to write, just to get everything out and then one day I tried writing poetry. I found that writing poetry got more of my emotions out, because they were put into an art form. I can look at art and feel, but when i look at word i just remember.
Two years ago I was dating a girl that started to cut. I told her if she did it again then... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jake Gassiot
Trust, earned or lost
Do you have it from the beginning
Do you earn it
Does it take long
I think trust in earned and lost
It must never be questioned
For questioning trust is questioning your friend
If you have to question your friend did you ever really trust them to begin with
If trust is lost, will you ever get it back
Will you ever be close to that person again
Will you ever hear their secrets
How will it ever be the same
They might not ever fully trust you
I know how this feels
I have lost people’s trust many a time before
Why on earth ...