Janine Louw Poems
- Little Girl Little girl sitting in a big man's world big men...
- Innocence Lost Innocence Lost at what a cost never the ...
- Patented In Fear Born to fear taught to fear a people ...
- Poem For My Daughter Brave little girl in pain you had to ...
- In The Valley Sometimes to the valley we go down and we ...
- Journey To Love Beauty is spoken through every token of ...
- My Request A teardrop fell into my glass of wine as I tried ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janine Louw
Little girl sitting in a big man's world
twirl her around their fingers
gifts and compliments abundant they bring her
little girl falling in a big man's world.
Little girl lying in a big man's world
big lies swirl
surrounding her young life
the only way to survive
little girl crying in a big man's world.
Little girl screaming in a big man's world
empty screams heard
no one to take her hand
too young to understand
little girl dying in a big man's ...