Janine Louw Poems
- Little Girl Little girl sitting in a big man's world big men...
- My Request A teardrop fell into my glass of wine as I tried ...
- Innocence Lost Innocence Lost at what a cost never the ...
- Journey To Love Beauty is spoken through every token of ...
- Patented In Fear Born to fear taught to fear a people ...
- Poem For My Daughter Brave little girl in pain you had to ...
- In The Valley Sometimes to the valley we go down and we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janine Louw
Little girl sitting in a big man's world
twirl her around their fingers
gifts and compliments abundant they bring her
little girl falling in a big man's world.
Little girl lying in a big man's world
big lies swirl
surrounding her young life
the only way to survive
little girl crying in a big man's world.
Little girl screaming in a big man's world
empty screams heard
no one to take her hand
too young to understand
little girl dying in a big man's ...