Javier Falcon Poems
- River (Millie) Flowing through my life like a river, you ...
- 7 Deadly Sins I am guilty of all sins, since the first day ...
- Amorous A mist of joy surrounds the area, all those caught ...
- Deception When you sit and think, you take into account of ...
- 7 Things I Like About You There are many thing which I like, ...
- Absolute Love [acrostic] Almost never found, But gorgeous ...
- My Days Without You Many say that I have changed, that I am...
Just someone trying to get through life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Flowing through my life like a river,
you provide that tranquility,
the ever constant path and rhythm.
You are all I could of asked for.
A friend I care for,
a friend I can't love more,
a friend so bright,
a friend sparkling my night.
A friend always there,
a friend who is always fair,
a friend who I respect,
a friend better than all the rest.
A friend I admire,
a friend who I can't tire,
I friend who I trust,
a friend which has no lust.
A friend who will last,
a friend who you can't cast,
a friend who is a ...