Jeevan Aryal Poems
- On The Way On the way of incarnations, Just like a ...
- Punishment Respected judge, Please don't forgive me If I ...
- Tomorrow, My Last Day Friends, Tomorrow is my last day lets ...
- Cycle On Earth The Day With a signing sun The night With the...
- Winning Day Friends, Just immagine the one day. May be the...
- The Father And The Child Today's Baby is the Father tomorrow,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
On The Way
On the way of incarnations,
Just like a innovations
Nature and me are gamblings
Early Dawn, before the sun rises,
Stars are twinkling at a dark night,
Season with anticlimax as thunder rain'slight,
Giving rises to clear sky
Next day just on the same way,
Admonish the generation at perfection,
with phenomenon of having peace in heaven,
In a satire society
On the way to manifesto of century,
With a fantasying dream,
Nature is on the way,
Each hours, minutes and second,
time use us as celebration of thought,
In this society of ...