Jeevan Aryal Poems
- Punishment Respected judge, Please don't forgive me If I ...
- On The Way On the way of incarnations, Just like a ...
- Tomorrow, My Last Day Friends, Tomorrow is my last day lets ...
- Where Is A Truth And What Is T... Where is a truth? What ...
- Cycle On Earth The Day With a signing sun The night With the...
- Pain You see the smile on the face of the people Just like a...
- Humanity Question to humanity Where is humanity? Will you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Please don't forgive me
If I work for humanity,
you must be punished me,
For freedom and Dignity.
I work for co operation,
For harmony and unification,
To have peace,
so I must be killed
Dear judge I must me killed,
I want to sing a song of earth,
Not black and white on path,
Not high and low on caste,
So I must be hanged on case.....