Jeffenise Robertson Poems
- I Want To I want to sing a blissful tune And embrace you ...
- I'M Done If I smiled I didn't frown And when I spoke I did ...
- Alone Alone Quiet Still No movement all around other then ...
- Selfish I guess I define the word that I brand and label on ...
- Hidden Smile Smiling faces tell lies Lies of happiness and ...
Words have no power alone, but the feelings that motivate to form sentences and phrases can give healing, motivation, and comfort to the soul. I write what’s inside, I print what I perceive. My hope is that my written expressions connect with your personal experience; that your thoughts and emotions connect to what I am trying to convey.
I write to complain
I write to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeffenise Robertson
I Want To
I want to sing a blissful tune
And embrace you under the glowing moon
I want to dance to the softest beat
And hold you close under satin sheets
I want to take a walk down memory lane
And tell you why I'm so glad you came
I want to invoke the display of your smile
And play lovers games as if I were a child
I want to share who I am with you
And show you what is real and true
I want to get to know you a little more
And I hope that it's me one day you would grow to adore