jen capaldi Poems
- Nothing Of Me There is nothing left It has all been stripped...
- I Am Lost I am lost I cannot be found I am trapped in a ...
- Without You I miss you Your own selfish pride Your hubris ...
- The Cage You placed me in a cage A cage with no bars A cage...
- Dreams And Reality In the darkest hours of night I can see a...
- The Bridge That Was Built For ... You told me one night you ...
- Sojourn Through an arduous journey, A sojourn of seeking, ...
i enjoy writing poems and short stories. i am a professional photographer by degree but not by profession as i do not have the proper equipment to use to develop my pictures, which i prefer black and white as opposed to color photos. i also am an artist. i like all genres of music except country and hard rap. i like all classical music, classic rock, alternative, modern rock and ambient artists like Enigma, Enya, Sarah McLagchlin, Tori Amos, Delerium, Lorenna McKenett, October Project, and Annie Lennox. i love too many other bands and singers to really name in classic rock and newer stuff to start naming off so i picked the ambient category because there aren't many truely good artists in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jen capaldi
Nothing Of Me
There is nothing left
It has all been stripped away
All except for my tears
And the memories that you've left me
My heart's been torn apart
Where it was is now an empty void
I'm now alone in this impenetrable space
Crying naked on the floor
My tears won't stop falling
They pool all around me
All I can hear are my tears
They resound a tiny splash
That echoes through this empty place
Every tear that falls
Extanguinates who I used to be
As my emotions drain away
Numbness is setting in
I'm stuggling to breath
I begin to realize
That without ...