Jennie Scheihing Poems
- Butterfly Wishes Butterfly, flutterby Come to ...
- Goodbye, Diary, Goodbye Dear Diary, I got through another ...
- Love From The Eyes Of The Brok...
- Old-Fashioned Love I want a boy Who will love me Like the ...
- Rain And Tears On A Heartbreak... The rain fell through...
- Train Wreck I now am stuck On a steaming train Billowing ...
- Hidden With everything a mystery A tide of emotion crashing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Come to me
Take me to Mexico
On your delicate wing.
It is early fall
I want to escape from here
To you I call.
Be with me tonight
I’ll be ready in a minute
Ready for take-off; ready for flight.
How gorgeous your face
Yellow, black, stained-glass wings
I see your mysterious smile and dainty grace.
I’m waiting; I’ll stay
Please don’t forget me
But look! Now you’re going, going, gone, ...