Jennifer A Heskins
Jennifer A Heskins Poems
- Why I DON'T KNOW WHY I CARE FOR YOU, OR WISH YOU WHERE BY ...
- Have I Ever Told You? When I sit still and silent, I like ...
- Goodbye My Love You said you would always be here for me, ...
- As She Drowns Emotionally dead, weak with tiredness, ...
- Grandad Mekin Saying goodbye is never easy. Hugging him one ...
- My Love I hate the way you make me feel, Like I have no ...
- Some Thing Small Days go by, nights close in But my love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer A Heskins
Goodbye My Love
You said you would always be here for me,
But where are you now,
At the time I need you most,
You were like my best friend,
I could tell you anything,
Without fear or doubt.
You know my life, my past,
My ups and my downs.
But do you really care,
Was that just a show?
So when the day came that you would go,
I would be in more pain,
Then you would ever know.
I had no one I could talk to,
No one I could trust.
Then you came and gave me hope.
Maybe the world wasn't so cold
But now you've lost all my trust.
You've hurt me in ...