jennifer jane pryce
jennifer jane pryce Poems
- Trust Trust me now I have to say Like breaking dawn creeps ...
- Catch Me If I Fall You always said you’d be there Through ...
- You Are Gone Please don’t do this to me I’m screaming out ...
- Office Life OFFICE LIFE If time doesn’t get a move on I ...
- Trying I am trying to find the words That are suitable for ...
- Play Please chase me round the house again And fall about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jennifer jane pryce
Trust me now I have to say
Like breaking dawn creeps into day
Like rainbows chase the pot of gold
Like thoughts as words need to be told
Trust me like there’s no tomorrow
Hold me close and let no sorrow
Come between us now and ever
Let us always stay together
Words I’ve spoken place no blame
But words untold say just the same
Conviction to be held and frozen
In your mind for ever chosen
Trust me now and take this poem
To your heart not as a token
Blessed am I for knowing you
I am forever trusting you.
This one is for my dear ...