Jessica Carlson Poems
- Dear Confused Life is full of twists and turns Don't pretend...
- Broken Picture Frame I'm told that I have so much to be ...
- Too Blind To See All the times I hurt you, when you'd sit ...
- Latenight Lullaby I can't control the anger Which lies so ...
- Hard Time The colors of my life Just fade blissfully ...
- My Fault Is it my fault? Did I do something to get treated ...
- What I Need I'm just a girl in a cruel world But I need ...
I never really understood poetry until a girl online straightened me out. Plus I had no one to talk to, that would ever understand me. I needed to release somehow and its my way of release. That way I don't release on some idiot who probably deserves it anyways. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Life is full of twists and turns
Don't pretend to deny it
The truth can't happen unless
The lying continues
One thing always happens
Thats the way it goes
Don't let the shit
Get you down
There is an easy way out
But, little girl, don't take it
It will prove to everyone that they were right