Jessica Licklider Poems
- ' Devil's Call ' here i lay i dont know what to say i ...
- Not Fair Its not fair how people get treated whether its ...
- Truth was it the truth when u said u loved me cuz all u ever...
- Suicide theres nothing i can do my body cold and blue im...
- Mom, Im Sorry im sorry for the pain i put you through and ...
- What I Want... what i want... i want to be loved i want ...
- What Are True Friends For? What are true friends for? ...
im jessica and all the poems i write all deal with me in some way i hope to inspire those who can relate to me because i suffer from depression and have a done some stupid things in my life i have tried to do many thngs to help my self and writing poems is one of the main things that help me to deal with my depression i hope that these poems that i have written will help u come to understand ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Licklider
' Devil's Call '
here i lay
i dont know what to say
i wanna live, i wanna die
only thing i do is sigh
dont want to hurt the ones i love
though i feel the devils shove
i dont know anymore
my heart and feelings confused and sore
with this i feel know hope
with this i dont know how to cope
my feelings along with others
my depression just smothers
i feel no God
so here i hang from a metal rod