Jessica Paige Davies
Jessica Paige Davies Poems
- A Final Christmas Message Dad, The last time I saw you, ...
- They Are My Horses They give us the wings to fly, They ...
- Animals Cry Dry tears silently fall, Eyes full of passion ...
- Flicker Cold droplets running slowly, The crystallised ...
- I Will Always Return With my head held high, I trudge ...
- A Small Something Have you ever done something you shouldn't ...
- Shrouded I'm lonely. They've all left me. My friends and ...
Hi! Welcome to my page, I'm not very good at talking about myself, but here I go.
- I do suffer with Dyslexia, therefore spelling, grammar etc is a big issue for me.
- I also suffer with a heart condition known as a leaking aortic heart valve (genetic) and I have very low blood pressure, so I have to take tablets daily.
- I first started writing novels about 2 years ago, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Sometimes I wonder if dreams are like a typhoon. After the storms and beatings of the weather, the eye is empty and quiet.'''This quote belongs to me Jessica-Paige Davies. Inspired by dreams.
Comments about Jessica Paige Davies
A Final Christmas Message
The last time I saw you,
I was four.
I don't remember your face,
Not even a smile to make my heart soar.
I truly don't remember,
Not even your eye colour,
It's all a blank mask,
A painted canvass getting smaller.
As the clock hand starting ticking,
I remember waiting in the cold,
Waiting to see your smile,
But you never showed; so I began to get old.
When was the last time you thought of me?
Did I even mean anything to you?
I'm a good girl; I promise.
So why do I feel so blue?
It's been fourteen years ...