jkd jkd Poems
- Walking With A Ghost tracing back the steps of my ...
- How To Measure Time one elliptic course of the earth around ...
- Spiders I started fighting them late this year and what with...
- A Shift Imagine... we had meant all the things we said and ...
- Liberating Balance the gravity of planets ...
- Meatballs My mind works best when my hands are busy. So I ...
- Connected if, in fact, you imagine a line from the soles of ...
trying to live here and now - 'I don't look back much as a rule' - more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jkd jkd
Walking With A Ghost
tracing back the steps of my youth
cycling along what was the old tram route
and now is a park
into the city I grew up in
the coffe shop we used to hang out in
to pass the time till school was officially over
the tree we met at and climbed
the stream we lay down next to
the street corner we were busted on by cops
so long ago
and though I arrive in the present at some point
- visiting an exhibition,
spending too much time in the museum's shop,
buying postcards, looking at books -
I feel I'm walking with a ghost today
there is so much to ...