Joan Paterson Poems
- A Poem...Perhaps I'd like to write a simple poem And try to ...
- Thoughts Of You All brightness comes into my mind, when I ...
- Our Angel All Angels come from Heaven above And ours ...
- Alone All of a sudden I am alone... all of a suddenly. All...
- The Singing Sea I love the sea because it sings; at night ...
- Rainbow Of Tears When next dark clouds descend on you and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joan Paterson
I'd like to write a simple poem
And try to make it rhyme
But as the hours are flying by
I just can't find the time
You see, I have to work all week
And time's in short supply
But I'm determined...yes I am!
To have a damn good try
Perhaps I'll write about my boys
And all the games they play
But I'm not sure that they'd be pleased
With what I have to say
Perhaps I'll write about my dogs
And places where we walk
But I think they think they'd do better
If only they could talk
Perhaps I'll write about the rain
And how it keeps me ...