Joel Mildew Poems
- When The Heart Speaks If I could I would dust Every cobweb ...
- Nightmares Lullaby Since the hereafter of youth, My ...
- Belleza Of aimless direction I am lost But, I know my stops...
- No Changes How must I chase the world? If there's an ...
- I Don't Have Many Friends I don't have many friends Who are ...
- Visions In channels of the black night I had seen the astral...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joel Mildew
When The Heart Speaks
If I could
I would dust
Every cobweb in my heart
Take out all it's malice
Just to look at you
They say the heart speaks its own mind
And, perhaps it's true
For it stops every time
I think of you
Yet, my instinct is still lost
Ah, perhaps the heart has a mouth too
For, when words froth in my silent river
Only then can it speak to you