John B Hayes
John B Hayes Poems
- Transitory Peace Oh yes I remember the time When all was ...
- Lost Are you in a dream When I speak to you I get the same ...
- Inside Out A butterfly Flutters by Reminds me Suddenly
- Is Love A Sentence? Structure the sentence With subject and ...
- The Path Wilderness strikes the heart, Passion plays from ...
- Starstruck Through swathes of light We are bound Transfixed...
- Vapours Darkness on the stairway glancing Always see the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John B Hayes
Darkness on the stairway glancing
Always see the figures dancing
Moonlight seems to make them chatter
Up and down they seem to shatter
Into veils of perfect freesias
Somehow they are meant to tease us
Only some can hear their whisper
And then in jest we try to answer
Time not for fearful tread we dare
To enter in the unknown lair
Strange forces fail to end our plight
Oceans of madness stay the night
Should we end this grief no more?
Keep moving remember to close the door