John G. Nelson
John G. Nelson Poems
- Racism Has A Human Heart.... Racism has a human heart, An ...
- Dear Mother Dear sweet mother, I thank & bless thee, oh ...
- Everyday Everyday, decision ‘ re made love can become choice...
- Beautiful Butterfly A beautiful butterfly flies high above. ...
- Old Age Feel Good Gray-headedness is a wonderful crown of ...
- ! ! Who Dare To Save Me The love of a woman is killing me. ...
- An Aging Soul An aging soul, silent nights & seasons How we ...
My name is John G. Nelson. I was born in a small
Village in Liberia On August 24,1976.
I could consider myself a writer without talents,
However, it is the force of manifold emotions that
Drive my passion for writing poetry. I strongly believe
Writing as an art, can be found in anyone who wishes
to find it within themselves.
Every human born of flesh, is vulnerable to stress
As a result, I strive to make use of the pen to redress.
As a human, there ‘re many things causing distress,
There’re reasons for these emotions to be addressed.
When emotions ‘re properly manage, they gie reasons
Why they exist or why they taunt, for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John G. Nelson
Racism Has A Human Heart....
Racism has a human heart,
An artery of cruelty & death,
It has blood of anger, & evil…,
Has a force of pain & antipathy.
Racism has a human mind….
An Intellect of terror & delusion,
Has an emotion of extreme savage
Imagination of vile ideas, macabre.
Racism has a human mouth,
It has tongue of torture, depravity,
Many teeth of brutal incision & kill
Has a lip of sorrow, hate & death.
JOHN NELSON 4-Mar-09