John G. Nelson
Beautiful Butterfly - Poem by John G. Nelson
A beautiful butterfly flies high above.
It gracefully emits, warm rays of love.
flies & swings its wings, like a dove.
beautiful colours, it glitters like gold
Sweet, calm, sweet message it holds
Warm, tender it’s lights never grow old.
It opens it wings & makes day brighter.
It sends sweet rays, makes heart lighter.
it breathes love, to make faces softer.
It warmly charms hearts, soul & minds,
cheerful smile, merit in it wing you’ll find.
The purest flush in it’s eyes wink so kind.
7/28/2006 John Nelson
Comments about Beautiful Butterfly by John G. Nelson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda