Jonathan Pendley Poems
- The Anger In Me This ill temper I have is making me mad I ...
- The Girl Of My Dreams I met the girl of my dreams I held ...
- I'M Sorry (Dedicated To Daniel... I'm Sorry for everything, ...
- I Am Waiting For This Day To C... I cherish every moment with...
- This Feeling I have this feeling deep down in side I have ...
- I Am Sorry Danielle I am sorry I messed up I am sorry that I...
- Danielle Why did out relationship have to end? Why couldn’t...
I wrote most of my poems after my split up with my ex-wife, I write mostly in the hard times in my life and about the hard times in my life. If I write about it I went through it.
I am 27 live in Albuquerque, NM. I started writing back in high school just never published them anywhere and would like to but cannot find those poems. I write every now and then and as I write I put them up ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Anger In Me
This ill temper I have is making me mad
I blow up and I don’t know why
I wish for just a moment I could handle my anger right
I wish for just a moment I could love you right
I wish my attitude would just go away
I wish my anger would stay at bay
This outlook I have on life needs to change
This outlook I have you needs to say the same
I love you deep down inside
I wish you would see
That you’re the only princess for me
The anger I have deep in side
Comes out when I least expect it
This anger I have in me should just go away
This anger I have is an ...