Jonathan Pendley Poems
- The Girl Of My Dreams I met the girl of my dreams I held ...
- I'M Sorry (Dedicated To Daniel... I'm Sorry for everything, ...
- I Am Sorry Danielle I am sorry I messed up I am sorry that I...
- Danielle Why did out relationship have to end? Why couldn’t...
- Why Must It End Like This? Why must it end like this With ...
- The Anger In Me This ill temper I have is making me mad I ...
- I Am Waiting For This Day To C... I cherish every moment with...
I wrote most of my poems after my split up with my ex-wife, I write mostly in the hard times in my life and about the hard times in my life. If I write about it I went through it.
I am 27 live in Albuquerque, NM. I started writing back in high school just never published them anywhere and would like to but cannot find those poems. I write every now and then and as I write I put them up ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Girl Of My Dreams
I met the girl of my dreams
I held her, I love her, but that wasn’t a dream
She made me feel so special inside
Now I feel like a failure inside
The girl of my dreams was so pretty and pure
The girl of my dreams was so perfect
The girl in my dreams is everything I want
The girl in my dreams is everything that is right
The girl in my dreams talked with me
The girl in my dreams is named Dee
The girl in my dreams showed me who I am
The girl in my dreams showed me what love is
The girl in my dreams showed me how to love
The girl in my dreams I love so ...